2 tablespoons of Spice Squad’s Tandoori spice blend
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tsp salt
4 salmon fillets
1 lb of potatoes cut into chunks
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp Spice Squad’s Garam Masala
1 tsp kosher salt
4-5 lemon slices
- Mix the tandoori spice blend, olive oil and salt together to form a paste.
- Rub the paste over the salmon fillets and marinate at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Mix the potatoes, olive oil, cumin, garam masala and salt together. Spread over a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have been in the oven for 20 mins, move the potatoes to the sides of the pan and place the salmon fillets in the middle. Top with lemon slices and return to the oven for 8-10 minutes until the fish is just cooked through.
- To serve, sprinkle cilantro leaves and red onion over the potatoes and fish and serve. As an option you could serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt.